Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fanfare: Website Finally Updated!



It might not be the fanciest website in all the land but I have added a few new pieces, not all of them in the 'New' section, oddly enough. Unfortunately the instantaneous nature of blogging means you'll probably have see them before. However, I have a couple of others up my sleeves and will try and update more promptly in the future!


In other news, my coffin for the Happy Journey Collective has been featured on Escape From Illustration Island which is nice.


Also I have quite a few Magpie's Treasure postcards left over from Linton Children's Book Festival so I'll be sending one with every order from my Etsy shop! They're very lovely and feature the above picture of Magnus hurtling homewards through space. Marvellous.

No comments: