Saturday 29 January 2011

Two Interviews (of sorts)

I had an email a while ago from someone at Computer Arts Projects magazine asking me for photography tips. I must admit I found this hilarious, as I often feel in need of a tip or two myself! But did this prevent me from sharing my wisdom? Certainly not! After all, I have done battle with tripods on uneven surfaces, rushed to finish work on the only bright day of the week and, on an utterly miserable afternoon, resorted to parcel-taping lamps to a step ladder. So here's the article, 'Taking handmade into print', they talk to lots of other artists too and the whole February issue is about photography (perhaps I'll pick up some hints?).
 
I'm also in Staffordshire Life! If you too live the Staffordshire life you can find me in February's issue, talking about Magpie's Treasure and saying idiotic things like "it's nice" to be an illustrator. Which it really really is by the way, but I wish I was more eloquent on the telephone!

2 comments:

Natascha Rosenberg said...

Oh! great! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. :)