Friday 25 February 2011

Marvellous Events Are Afoot!

During the Easter Holidays, from Monday 11th to Friday 15th April you can have the chance to help illustrate a real children's picture book on board The Book Barge at Barton Marina, Staffordshire. With my expert tuition (ahem) you can help to create the illustrations for what will become spectacular picture book to be professionally printed and sold in the shop. The £12 entrance fee includes a free copy of the finished book, all materials, refreshments and two hours of illustrating fun! To book your place email info@thebookbarge.co.uk


For more Staffordshire-based fun come along to Burton Library on the 8th of March to help celebrate International Women's Day. I'll be running a collage workshop from 1- 3 and signing books and so forth, and there will be other local artists/designers and apparently some singing too! I don't actually have much more info than that at the moment, but I will certainly let you know when I do.

FINALEMENT (for now):
I will be taking part in an illustration and animation exhibition at Aim for Art Gallery in Milton Keynes from 17th March - 19th April. The flock of birds might even make an appearance!