Friday 12 August 2011

A Cardinal and a Proverbial Goose


Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat.

Well, apparently. Although I must say I am still hoping for some more shorts weather before August is out, and the geese are probably still relatively thin.

Nonetheless, this is the time of festive press releases and so forth, and my Cardinal Decoration is currently featured in Etsy's European Press Kit! Hurrah! So get in the mood for some joy and mirth, and while I would suggest erring on the side of caution and leaving the tinsel in the loft for a few more days, my birdy decorations are just the thing to brighten up your home whatever the season!

Ho ho ho.

(If this post doesn't make much sense, read this.)

Another thing: If you would like to put a penny or two in the old man's hat, the Disasters Emergency Commission's East Africa Crisis Appeal is a very worthy hat indeed.

Sorry for the lack of new work posted lately. I'm illustrating a book for Frances Lincoln at the moment, so I have covered one wall of my studio with collages, yet have nothing to show. I do have an RSPB story to illustrate before the end of the month though, this time starring Woodlouse, Centipede, Snail, Devil's Coach Horse and Worm! Coming soon to a compost heap near you.

No comments: