Wednesday 7 December 2011

Notonthehighstreet.com

After about 11 months of preparation, my Notonthehighstreet.com shop is finally LIVE! I genuinely did sign up for the shop in January but have had such a busy year illustrating that it was only after I finished ABC London in September that I was able to concentrate on setting it up. I'm thrilled it's all come together, and it wouldn't look half as lovely without the super photography by Holly Booth.

Along with all the usual prints, brooches and cards I have also listed some of the remaining Yorkshire Sculpture Park birds, so if you fancy receiving a gift-wrapped, giant, collaged, pink flamingo by courier this Christmas, this is the place to shop! Free delivery is included with all items.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE birds as you will see from my last post - but hey are nothing like yours - glorious. Francesca