Tuesday 31 January 2012

Images 36

A few weeks ago I learnt that two of my illustrations, one from ABC London and the Eva of the Farm book cover have been selected for the Association of Illustrators' Images exhibition and annual this summer! I'm thrilled to be successful for a third time, especially as a rather exciting project has come about from having my work in last year's Images 35.

"P is for Portobello Road and Q is for Queue" - ABC London / Frances Lincoln (as it's a few months before ABC London is published I can't show you the entire illustration yet, but here are a couple of sneak-preview snippets!):




Eva of the Farm by Dia Calhoun / Simon & Schuster (USA):


P.S. I had a fantastic weekend exhibiting at The Book Barge, more on that to follow! In the meantime there are some photos here.

No comments: