Saturday 4 August 2012

Bears, Jam, Workshops and SALE!

I have all sorts of blogging plans, but never seem to get round to actually writing them! Here's a quick round up of the last week or so.

Firstly, there's a sale on at the moment in my Notonthehighstreet.com shop. Take a look, there's 20% off almost everything including the popular bird prints which you can now buy packaged with a mount ready to frame - they make a wonderful gift!


My exhibition at The Jam Factory is now up in beautiful Oxford, featuring lots of new work...


...most of which is now up on my website, here's a snippet of something beary:


I also held my first Book Builders Workshop at The Book Barge on Thursday. Here are some of the wonderful drawings the children made - next week it's storytelling! There are still spaces left on the next 4 workshops, so do get in touch if you know a budding author/illustrator who'd like to take part!


Talking of the Book Barge, bookseller extraordinaire Sarah is writing a book of her own in an attempt to raise funds to keep the barge open. You can read all about the motivation behind it here and find the first few chapters here!

Hope you're all having a super weekend! Go Team GB! Go EVERYONE from EVERYWHERE! I love the Olympics so much more than I expected.

No comments: