Friday 3 September 2010

Lakes, Cats and Images 34

I've been drawing a lot of animals this week aimed more towards toddlers, from cats to owls to elephants. So here are a few of the feline variety.

Things have been rather quiet on the blogging front lately as I had a weekend away in the most glorious and sunny Lake District. I did draw very slightly, but apart from that it was a complete, relaxing break. Here is beautiful Windermere, which for August bank holiday was surprisingly peaceful!


It might have been sunny, but it was VERY cold and windy on the lake...

Finally, on Tuesday it's the private view for the AOI Images 34 exhibitionThe exhibition will be open to the public from the 8th to the 14th at London College of Communication in Elephant and Castle. Here is the illustration I did for Zig ad agency/Ethel's Chocolate Lounge last year which has been selected. Can't wait to get my copy of the Images 34 annual!


No comments: